Wednesday 14 August 2013

An Eventful Day

Today a dream came true that I've thought and dreamed about for more than 25 years--as my wife said if persistence were an award, I'd win it. My new book The Actor appeared on the bookshelves of Chapters in Newmarket, Ontario. It was an emotional moment that caught me off guard seeing it up with the likes of Khaled Hosseini's And the Mountains Echoed and JK Rowling's A Casual Vacancy. What a thrill!
I finished by four pages just before leaving to visit the Newmarket store to deliver the promotional posters for my author book signing on September 7th from noon to 3 pm. My daughter posted the photo I took at the store on FB.
286 was the fix today. I'm onto my first Book Club appearance tomorrow night to answer questions on The Actor. Expect it to be a real learning experience and so looking forward to it. One never knows what will happen in each of these new experiences. I'm then off to Fergus, Ontario on Saturday, August 17th for a author booking signing at Roxanne's Reflections Card and Book Shop. Another event I'm quite excited about.
Now onto follow-up with my publicist and marketing plan for the big US or A.

No comments:

Post a Comment